Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of Schneider interface version 5.3.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity (formerly PlantState Suite).
- Enhancements to the processing of event and point data across various Import Types, highlights include
- Improved the performance and logging for the FoxIA AIM* XML File Event Import
- Enhanced processing of Tag Property updates as well as ability to limit which CP’s are imported with EVO Point Configuration import
- Enhanced processing of INHIB values for AOUT Blocks and AMRTIN D&R Tag parameters with the FoxIA ICCPRT import
- Enhanced processing of files containing variable spacing with the FoxIA Standing Alarms Snapshot EVO Text File import
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.7.1 or above. Please download the software from the PPM Smart Community (https://smartcommunity.hexagonppm.com ) or contact the Technical Support Team at email@example.com.