Hexagon Releases Version 9.0 of PAS PlantState Integrity
Hexagon continues to innovate within its industry leading Operations Management platform PAS PlantState Integrity (PSI).
- Multi-Language expansion (Japanese, Korean, Chinese and German) and enhanced Internationalization support
- PSI bolsters local language support to enhance customer experience
- Single Sign-On option (Okta Authentication)
- PSI enhances user experience through SSO, in addition to supporting Enterprise clients IT security requirements and cost reduction objectives
- D&R Copy/Paste across dataowners
- Documentation & Rationalization workflow greatly enhanced for clients with multiple control systems deployed across their sites. This feature facilitates the smooth transfer of D&R data between dataowners to improve standardization of configuration/documentation across systems and increased throughput, resulting in reduced overall effort/cost to complete the D&R project
For a complete list of enhancements/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This release is available to all customers current on support. Please download the software from Hexagon’s Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at email@example.com.