Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of Honeywell interface version 5.2.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity (PSI, formerly PlantState Suite).
- Enhancements to Experion SCADA Backbuild Point Configuration Import
- Accommodate new columns from Safety Manager Controller Points File
- Parsing of Sub-Priority and displaying within PSI
- Enhancements to File Point Configuration Import
- Include BADPV alarms with REGPVNIM tag types
- Added ALENBST as a tag level D&R parameter
- Enhancements to all SCADA Point Configuration Imports Import
- Added JournalOnly as a tag level D&R Parameter
- Enhancements to TPS Standing Alarm OPC Import
- Restricted to only attempt read on TDC import created tags
- Enhancements to Event Imports
- Provide Point Description for Operator Change records
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.7.1 or above. Please download the software from PPM Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.