- Enhancements to the processing of event and point data across various Import Types, highlights include:
- Added new Telvent import to process the .t and .l files
- Enhanced imports to support Alarm Shelving
- Enhanced Event import to add RTUName to Command aborted alarms to ensure uniqueness
- Enhanced the query timespans to avoid scenarios for any data gaps for Telvent 7.5 and above
- Enhanced event data capture to include annunciated flag where available to improve accuracy of analyses for Telvent 7.5 and above
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.7.1 or above. Please download the software from the PPM Smart Community (https://smartcommunity.hexagonppm.com/) or contact the Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.