Hexagon releases version 5.9.0 of Emerson Interface
Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of Emerson interface version 5.9.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity (formerly PlantState Suite).
- Enhancements to DeltaV Point Configuration Import
- Removed audit and enforce restriction for all tags for DeltaV Point Configuration File import
- Enhanced import to include the ALARM_DESCRIPTION parameter as an alarm level field in the D&R module
- Enhanced import to ensure that Delta V SIS trip point values are exposed within the D&R module and the Tag.Parameter is created to allow proper reviews to be completed without the need to check values on the DCS
- Modified the processing of OPSUP and OOS events
- Ensure no suppression changes are applied to any process alarms (as all annunciated alarms are enabled in DeltaV)
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.7.1 or above. Please download the software from PPM Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at email@example.com.