Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of Rockwell interface version 4.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity.
- New imports for PlantPAX Point Configuration (SIL Alarm and Alarm Configuration Files) and PlantPAX SQL Database AE [CAS-74440-W9L5V2, CAS-77643-B4S5J9]
- Updated Factory Talk AE import to remove standard priorities from the constants.xml file [CAS-61773-L4Z3Q2]
- Updated FactoryTalk AE Import to handle auto-acknowledge alarm events [CAS-61252-W8P7D6]
- Updated imports to limit the Message field to the first 255 characters to prevent SQL errors about truncation [CAS-69485-R0D4P0]
- Updated instructions for using the AlarmLogSendToODBC tool [CAS-65149-K9P2N9]
The following import types were updated in this release:
- Factory Talk SQL Database AE
- PlantPAX SQL Database AE
- PlantPAX Point Configuration (SIL Alarm and Alarm Configuration Files)
- PlantPAX Partial Point Configuration (SIL Alarm and Alarm Configuration Files)
For a complete list of enhancements/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.8 or above. Please download the software from Hexagon Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at email@example.com.